1. AlDunning.com provides products and services for customers. “Transactions” such as shopping, service requests, request for information, and usage for electronic bulletin boards are made directly between customers and AlDunning.com. Although, AlDunning.com is not a party in charge for Transactions and AlDunning.com is not responsible for Transactions.
Therefore, Customers and the Transaction Provider (Providers may include PayPal, Simplify Commerce, etc.) have to settle any troubles which may arise directly or a result from Transactions.
2. Please ask before purchasing if there is any question about company information, conditions of Transactions, Transaction items, Services, contents in Service Providers’ websites and policies for personal information. AlDunning.com bears no responsibilities for authenticity, accuracy, newness, utility, reliability, legitimacy, infringements of third parties rights in the information.
3. AlDunning.com is not responsible for any damages for customers from interruption, delay, discontinuation of systems, missing data due to failure of communication lines and/or computers, damages from unauthorized access to AlDunning.com data and any damages from AlDunning.com.
4. AlDunning.com does not guarantee that contents from AlDunning.com’s Web pages, Servers, Domain are virus free and harmless.
5. AlDunning.com may give customers and Service Providers information and advice, however, AlDunning.com will not take any responsibilities of third parties results from such actions.
The following actions are prohibited for customers to use on AlDunning.com’s Website. Any violation may result in restrictions of Transactions and/or rejection of future Transactions. Customers are responsible to pay compensation for any damages which may arise from their illegal acts made against the AlDunning.com, such as (1) Violation of rights, interests and defamation of AlDunning.com, other customers, Service Providers and any other third parties, (2) Wrongful orders without actual intention of their payments, Transactions with identify thief, providing false information, any wrongful acts, (3) Illegal acts, or (4) Violation of rules and terms defined by AlDunning.com.
Request for following rules and terms
Registration of necessary information
AlDunning.com may ask customers to register for services when they are needed. In this case, website registration is a condition to use services.
Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, etc.
AlDunning.com may take IP address accessing AlDunning.com servers, identification number of mobile phones and information of customers’ usage of AlDunning.com’s with cookies in order to analyze customers’ access history and their usage, and provide optimized services for other customers. Customers may encounter limitation of services of AlDunning.com Websites if customers select not to accept cookies in their Web browser.
AlDunning.com handles all contents customers have transmitted such as recommendations, reviews, comments, questions about stores, items and services (hereinafter called “Transmitted Contents”) as follows:
1. Copyrights of Transmitted Contents belong to customers. Customers guarantee that the Transmitted Contents are originally created by customers and do not contain any third parties copyrights. In case of exceptional needs of third party rights in the Transmitted Contents, we accept such usage provided that customers guarantee the clearance of necessary rights and are made at their own expenses and responsibilities.
2. AlDunning.com holds rights of copy, public transmission, translation, adaptation and any other copyrights usages of Transmitted Contents (including rights of reuse for third parties from AlDunning.com) except for violation of customers’ public standing. Customers do not claim any of its moral rights (rights of publication, name usage, integrity). There is no condition of territory, obligation of copyrights indication and no other incidental condition. Their period lasts as long as copyrights for Transmitted Contents exist and there is no compensation such as royalties etc.
3. Services from AlDunning.com Websites
AlDunning.com holds rights to change and/or discontinue entire or a part of services.
Relationship between AlDunning.com and its customers is governed by the laws of the United States of America. Cook County Circuit Court is the first and exclusive court of jurisdiction for any litigation should it arise.